Monday, April 30, 2012

Oh, hey.

My apologies for the lack of posting lately. Responsibilities in the off-line world have kept me away. I look forward to sharing some new stuff with you this week, however.Along with the return to the weekly inspirations: Man Yoga and Advanced Practice(both of which deserve disclaimers, perhaps those will come along this week too), and the weekly fun of vintage yoga(see photo above), I'd like to share some thoughts on developing one's daily sadhana, some poetry, that post about my favorite yoga websites which I've been promising, and perhaps not this week but eventually, some guest posts. Stay tuned, lovelies!

2 comments:

  1. that picture is exactly what my brain looks like right now! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! Now that you mention it...mine too. :)

    ReplyDelete